Job Title: US Sales Manager
TOF is hiring a Sales Manager to manage their U.S. activities. Seeking a candidate with 5+ years of experience selling draft beer equipment in the Beverage industry.
This role requires solid technical knowledge of beer dispensing components and related production processes. Experience with selling draft equipment to the wholesale beer distributors industry is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Selling draft beer equipment to US distributors.
- Approaching new customers and set up business meetings.
- Developing and presenting quotes whenever needed.
- Working with TOF personnel based in Italy to set pricing for each individual account, find the appropriate technical solution, and solve the customer’s problem.
- Processing orders by communicating all details of an order to TOF management and the production team to make sure all parts are delivered to the customer correctly and on time.
- Traveling with TOF Executives to visit customers within the United States or abroad, and participating in trade shows or industry events.
The ideal candidate will already have a solid account base in the draft beer equipment market. A background in production/technical support as well as sales is preferred. TOF will offer a competitive salary and commission schedule, as well as a generous benefits package. This position will work independently, reporting to, (and receiving support from), the company headquarters in San Maurizio d’Opaglio, Italy.
Travel expenses will be provided. Knowledge of Italian is not required. Initially the new hire will be trained in Italy, and travel to clients with the Global Sales Head from TOF Corporate HQ. Since 1948, TOF has been one of the world’s leading suppliers of draft beer equipment (taps, pressure regulators, faucets, and fittings).
- Develop prospects and make sales calls to new/existing customers.
- Work directly with clients to achieve product sales goals.
- Identify customer needs and provide customized solutions if needed.
- Work with management to develop a territory sales plan with actionable tasks and goals reviewed quarterly.
- Submit RFQs to Management at Headquarters in Italy
- Report on activities, market information, and new leads on a frequent basis.
- Organize and supervise market research to study the preferences and needs of potential customers.
- Study the products and promotional campaigns of competing companies and their impact on the market and set up a sales plan based on the results of the analysis conducted.
- Respond and take action in the unlikely event of customer complaints.
- Obtain, interpret, and document technical specifications from the clients.
- Represent the company at trade shows.
- Prepare the budget and sales forecast, keeping management in the loop.
Work Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience selling beer dispensing components to OEMs in the U.S. and
- Solid technical background specifically in the area of dispensing equipment.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record and possess demonstratable networking skills with existing contacts in the industry.
- Excellent time management, organization, communication, and verbal skills. Knowledge of Italian is not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Experience working for an internationally-based company is an asset.
- An existing portfolio of leads or industry contacts.
- Availability to travel 75% of the time.
- Proximity to major accounts.
Compensation: Very competitive compensation package, including base salary plus commission, health insurance and expense reimbursements.
Are you interested in this Job opportunity? Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org